Monmouthshire Housing Association offers and manages a large portfolio of affordable, yet high quality homes in Monmouthshire for the local people who need them. The Association manages and maintains around 3,600 homes and 270 leasehold properties, as well as large numbers of garages and other land and facilities within its estate.
Monmouthshire Housing Association were relocating to a new purpose-built BREEAM rated building and needed furniture to complement the new workplace and meet its exacting environmental standards. Working alongside the architects, Fresh Workspace provided a range of seating, desking and storage systems as well as breakout furniture, outdoor seating and tables, boardroom furniture and a bespoke reception.
Scope of works
- Seating - High back task chairs with adjustable back and arms.
- Desking - Wave desks with desk mounted screens.
- Storage - Complimentary timber storage system to suit with the furniture.
- Forum - Free standing bar with stools, dining tables, chairs and soft seating.
- Reception - Bespoke timber Reception unit and soft seating.
- Boardroom - Folding table arrangement with veneered tops with banded inlay and suited credenzas.
- Breakout - Soft seating and coffee tables to complement the Forum.
- Terrace - External dining tables and chairs.
Location: Pontypool, Monmouthshire
Area: 3 floors – 1470 sq m / 15,821 sq ft
On Site: 1 week
Fresh Workspace provided invaluable support with their flexible approach and prompt response to our ever changing requirements. Their knowledge of the marketplace and their furniture selection ensured we have a wonderfully diverse workplace.”
Take a look at other projects
Dewynters is a specialist marketing agency that helps live connect with an audience in the most innovative and effective ways.
Location: The Strand, London
Area: 3 Floors in total – 1,336 sq m / 14,379 sq ft
On Site: 7 weeks
Teleperformance has a turnover in excess of $3.6 billion, operates contact centres in 46 countries and employs around 138,000 people worldwide.
Location: Ashby de la Zouch
Area: 152 sq m / 1,636 sq ft
On Site: 2 weeks
Contact us for a no obligation consultation