Monmouthshire Housing Association offers and manages a large portfolio of affordable, yet high quality homes in Monmouthshire for the local people who need them. The Association manages and maintains around 3,600 homes and 270 leasehold properties, as well as large numbers of garages and other land and facilities within its estate.
Scope of works
- Seating - High back task chairs with adjustable back and arms.
- Desking - Wave desks with desk mounted screens.
- Storage - Complimentary timber storage system to suit with the furniture.
- Forum - Free standing bar with stools, dining tables, chairs and soft seating.
- Reception - Bespoke timber Reception unit and soft seating.
- Boardroom - Folding table arrangement with veneered tops with banded inlay and suited credenzas.
- Breakout - Soft seating and coffee tables to complement the Forum.
- Terrace - External dining tables and chairs.
Location: Pontypool, Monmouthshire
Area: 3 floors – 1470 sq m / 15,821 sq ft
On Site: 1 week
Monmouthshire Housing Association were relocating to a new purpose-built BREEAM rated building and needed furniture to complement the new workplace and meet its exacting environmental standards. Working alongside the architects, Fresh Workspace provided a range of seating, desking and storage systems as well as breakout furniture, outdoor seating and tables, boardroom furniture and a bespoke reception.
Take a look at other projects
TM Group - Innovation Zone
TM Group is a forward-thinking technology business that is using software and data to provide more efficient, more accurate and easy to use services for conveyancers and other property professionals.
Area: 1 floor Total 496 sqm / 5,339 sq ft
On Site: 4 weeks
QED Haematology Ltd and QED Transfusion Ltd
QED Haematology Ltd and QED Transfusion Ltd facilitate the provision of blood samples for external quality assessment (EQA) of haematology and blood transfusion laboratories
Area: 2 Floors in Total - 496 sq m / 5,339 sq ft
On Site: 11 weeks
UK NEQAS for Immunocytochemistry and In-Situ Hybridisation
(UK NEQAS ICC & ISH) provides an international external quality assessment and technical advice/education service to healthcare laboratories in the UK and throughout the world.
Location: Farringdon, London
Area: 4 Floors in total - 203 sq m / 2,187 sq ft
On Site: 7 weeks